Wednesday, July 25, 2012

CNN iReporter

I admit it.  I am a news junkie and I love to get my daily news fix from CNN.  Recently, they posted a request for iReporters to weigh in on Marissa Mayer being named CEO of Yahoo while she is pregnant.  I took a few minutes to comment on my recent experience returning to work after being off on FMLA leave.  Who know that I'd become a CNN iReporter!  A producer called me the next day from London and did a short interview.  The day after that, I thought maybe I should check out the Living section of the site and there I was - on the cover page of the whole section!  Check it out!  At the recommendation of my good friends, Darci and Michelle, I printed the article and saved it for Jack's baby book that I have yet to create.  Thanks for the heads up guys because I know that there will come a day where I won't be able to locate this story on the site and I'd regret it!

No comments:

Post a Comment