Friday, July 22, 2011

It has been awhile!

It has been awhile but I am back!  I finally found time and energy to work on a few things tonight.  I know it may seen small, but I was able to finish the first two real pages (pages with pictures) of our London/Paris album.  I also worked with my lovely photoshop program after the hubs was so nice to point out that my pictures need a little pizzazz! I am still learning but I attempted to add a border here.  It wasn't a complete success but I am going to go ahead and give myself an "A" for effort because there was a LOT of that.  ;)  

I hope this means that the crafting has started a revival of more projects!  I have to create an autograph book for the Relay for Life again as well as a few jewelry pieces for the same event.  If the heat could just kick the humidity in the butt, life would be a little easier!  

No comments:

Post a Comment