Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Bucket List Update

1. Travel to London (traveled to London May 2010)
2. Travel to Paris (traveled to Paris May 2010)
3. Travel to Australia
4. Travel to Hawaii
5. Travel to Alaska
6. Learn Spanish (enrolled in and attendingSpanish class) 
7. Go stargazing
8. Develop craft/creative blog and post regularly (developed in spring 2010)
9. Go on a road trip with my hubby, Eric, to places we’ve never been
10. Create my dream home
11. Start a business with Eric
12. Go scuba diving and/or snorkeling
13. Swim with dolphins
14. Volunteer to help children in need (volunteered with Make a Wish in July 2010 but will continue to do so)
15. Achieve my ideal weight
16. Run a 10K
17. Really learn to golf (Eric and I have been taking lessons with Rudy and they are going well!)
18. Make a positive difference in someone’s life
19. Plant and grow tomatoes
20. Plant and grow a garden
21. Plan a family reunion for the Holbrook family
22. Learn sign language
23. Visit Disney World with our (future) children and my extended family
24. Visit all of the MLB parks with Eric http://creativitybyjen.blogspot.com/2010/04/mlb-parks.html (scheduled to visit Rogers Centre to see the Tigers play the Blue Jays in August)
25. Take the SPHR test and pass (putting off until 2011 while I achieve my CLRP certification in 2010)

No comments:

Post a Comment